Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply.
Lunch and Dinner Servers/Bussers
Brix is a family owned restaurant with a deep-rooted history in Napa Valley. Brix offers lunch and diner dining, special event spaces and is a producer of world-class wines. We offer a farm to table menu with many of the ingredients being grown on the property and other being responsibly sourced using diversified, sustainable, methods.
We currently have opportunities for proven professionals to join our restaurant team that have a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a dedication to excellence. We are looking for individuals who are looking to deliver a memorable guest experience. If you are the type person that thrives on achieving goals and providing world-class customer service, we would like to hear from you.
- Having a strong knowledge of available menu and able to answer questions or make recommendations upon request about menu items
- Introduce guest to daily specials
- Expert knowledge of how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, and enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff
- Serve food or beverages to patrons.
- Check with guest to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Collect payments from customers
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining
- Perform pre shift and post shift side work including set up dining areas stock service areas, and polishing glassware.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- 2 years of experience in an upscale-casual, high volume restaurant
- Effectively communicate in a welcoming and professional manner
- Ability to build/maintain a relationship with customers in a short period of time
- Effectively offer product for purchase and maximize sales.
- Ability to learn and execute point of sale computer software procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function well as part of team
- Must be well-groomed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
To ensure the safety of our staff and guest we do require all staff to wear face masks and gloves at all times.